Cultivate a meaningful relationship with your people.
Would it surprise you to know that empathy and success are not mutually exclusive?
As an empathy marketing specialist, I put myself in the shoes of your people by focusing on what they care about and what motivates them. I believe empathy in your marketing is the key to developing an authentic relationship with your community. And the better that relationship, the larger your impact.
So How Did I Get Here?
From the first time I pulled my dress over my head and hiked up my tights on the playground, it was pretty clear I had plans for world domination (and an extreme dislike of wool hosiery). By the time I was nine, my destiny as a multi-hyphenate creator was set when I wrote, sang and directed a commercial about health food for my elementary school class.
Years later, I became an ad agency producer. From negotiating contracts, to casting performers, to editing scripts, to supervising recording sessions my productions covered a broad sweep of skills.
Why Offer Strategy, Storytelling & Design?
A holistic process developed with your mission in mind.
Before I started Moxie Mayhem Marketing I already had well over a decade of experience. Now, using my skills as a designer and storyteller, I create distinctive work for clients with a process that's integrated from beginning to end.
This ensures you’ll never spend days meeting with ten different suppliers who don’t understand your mission. You know what I mean, don’t you? It’s like some awful game of telephone that starts with “I want a great website.” and ends with “This head of lettuce is rotten.”
But this holistic philosophy is about much more than convenience. My clients are artists, therapists, and social entrepreneurs transforming communities and sharing powerful messages of hope. Their work is too important to leave in the wrong hands.
Here’s what years in advertising taught me. We can’t keep marketing to people in the same way. We can’t be manipulative at the expense of relationships. Through empathy—marketing finds it’s way back to integrity. Because now, more than ever, the world needs empathy. Every industry, every community, and every person.
I'm the Right Marketing Person for You If...
- You care about helping people and communities transform.
- You value tackling a new project with humor, openness, and curiosity.
- You're an established business. This may be a new website for you, but you're not new to marketing.
- You want your marketing to foster a meaningful relationship with your community.
- You value courage over complacency.
- You’re willing to put in the time it takes to grow and amplify your message. (Projects usually take 8 – 12 weeks.)
- You know good work takes investment and you’re committed to the process. (Projects usually range from 4K – 8K.)
I'm the Wrong Marketing Person for You If...
- You want a generic site that looks just like everyone else’s.
- You hope your site is nothing more than a one-page resume.
- You don’t have any interest in connecting with your community.
- You’re looking for a business coach to tell you what services to offer.
- You’re not interested in marketing that’s a true reflection of your values.
- You want to stay exactly where you are and have no interest in growing your business.
- You don’t see the value of investing in yourself or your business.
MEET HEIDI DAVID
Ms. David is the owner of Moxie Mayhem Marketing, an integrated marketing company that provides strategy, storytelling, and design for thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and creative professionals. She also has specialized experience working with psychotherapists. As an empathy marketing specialist, Heidi helps clients transform society and share powerful messages of hope.
©2021 Moxie Mayhem Marketing